Thursday, February 8, 2007

Equipment I use.

I am now adding a Blog to my site, the unfortunate thing is I am pretty bad (actually terrible) with computer coding. I am trying to change the appearance of my blog to match the stype of my Smug Mug site. In the meantime, I thought I would post what photography equipment I use. I have the same affliction as I do with bicycles - Champain taste on a beer budget, but I really like owning the best equipment!

Everything I own is Nikon! I have had a few off brand lenses in the past, but really I was not satisfied with the performance from these lenses - sold everything and now I own nothing but Nikon!

Camera body is the Nikon D200 - here are some of the highlights:



- 10.2 megapixel DX Format CCD image sensor
- Industry-leading image processing for exceptional color performance
- Large viewfinder with 0.94x magnification
- Durable, Magnesium alloy (Mg) body
- 5fps high-speed continuous shooting
- New, 11-area Multi-CAM 1000 AF System with 7 Area Wide AF
- Large 2.5-inch High Resolution LCD monitor with wide angle viewing to 170 degrees

Lenses I am currently using:
- 50mm f/1.8D AF Nikkor
- 85mm f/1.4D AF Nikkor
- 17-55mm f/2.8G ED-IF AF-S DX Zoom-Nikkor
- 70-200mm f/2.8G ED-IF AF-S VR Zoom-Nikkor
Flash Nikon SB800

No comments: