Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Proud Dad!

...so my two daughters have been doing some modeling for a gymnastics catalog.









Actually they have been doing it for quite a while now - Maeve and Ella both started when they were five (Maeve's now 10 and Ella's 7). Looking thru my keepsakes I count seven different catalogs - they have not been in evey single one, but generally they have been doing 1 or 2 a year. Both kids just love doing it and have a ton of fun at the shoot. I guess watching Americas Next Top Model has been paying off as both just seem to have that natural ability to strike poses.

My wife and I have been contemplating about trying to get the kids involved in some more modeling, but there just seem to be so many "money makers" and scams out there that we have not really been pushing to see what the next step would be to get them involved in other "projects". It's one of those things that they seem to have the talent and really love doing it - it's almost a shame to not try and help them get more involved in modeling. Not that anyone really reads my blogs, but if anyone does and is, works for a company that does or knows of anyone that is looking for beautiful child models - drop me a line!

Hey, even dad was pulled into one of the catalogs as a last minute desperation model.

No comments: