Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Crank Brothers US Gran Prix Weekend

SmugMug has set it up that we can now embed some prety cool slideshows into our Blogs. Here is a few sample images from this past weekends Crank Brothers USGP Cyclocross race.



I photographes both days. Would have been nice to spend the night over instead of driving home and back the next morning.
Saturday was partly sunny which mad for some excellent lighting, Sunday was a deep and dark overcast with a light rain pretty much the entire day. Funny thing is last week a was looking as some camera rain gear - should have bought it.

On a side note, since I threw my back out at the Fair Hill Cyclocross race almost three weeks ago I have not been able to ride a bike or do any sort of exercising! Three weeks - That is a record for me!! I am hoping to try and get back on the bike by the weekend and see how I make out.

No comments: