Monday, January 14, 2008

Photos of a Solo ride...

Most of my riding ends up being Solo - with three kids it just ends up being more time efficient to leave from my house for a road ride...and a lot of them just at the spur of the moment. Sunday, I was lucky enough to get out for such a ride and suprisingly I was able to ride two days in a row!

Just wanted to post a quick slide show of some of the scenes I often see on these solo rides. Today I was lucky enough to bump into an old friend that I have not seen in many years. It was nice to have a old friend tag along for a portion of the ride.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

MLK,
Your pix are beautiful, well, except for the goofy bastard on the Fort.
'twas great seeing you, here's to more time out on 2 wheels, 'tay?
Take care!!!

Anonymous said...

I have to shoot some images for the local tri team here shortly. I've been browsing your site getting inspired for the cycling shots.

~shelby
tupelopix.com