Monday, March 17, 2008

Strasburg Road race....RedRoseRaces Series

Saturday was the opening race of the Red Rose Races Road Racing Series. 1st race was held in Strasburg PA - lancaster County. This year with some re-occuring back issues I decided not to race at all and photograph the entire day of racing.

What looked to be earlier in the week a day of wet racing....started out cloudy with some damp roads to dry and full of sun! This was my 1st photography event of the year so I was off my game a bit as far as having my rythmn together with my equipment and just feeling comfortable getting set up and moving around quickly. The season is just starting and it will all quickly come back to me.

Decided to try out some new things this year, lighting, equipment, new styles, etc. It will take a bit of time to get everything dialed in exactly how I want it, but so far I really like some of my captures and hopefully everyone else will as well.

Here are some sampel images from the weekend......not your "typical" racing photos...I'll save those for another blog entry.

Strasburg Photo Galleries

Also, be sure to check out my expanded "TEAMS" photo galleries I have added several additional local and Pro teams and will continue to add more......


No comments: