Friday, March 16, 2007

Spring is (WAS) in the air!

Wednesday this week temperatures SOARED into the 70's, these are the type of days that it's impossible to not ride.

Headed out for my routine lunch time type ride - 1st stop was at the local golf course, there were a few players out, but not as many as I would have suspected (see my short sleeves :)

I also had to throw in a few photographs of my legs just to confirm I am wearing shorts - you will also notice that some of my photographs are a bit "odd", that is because I "borrow" my wife's Point and Shoot camera and the photos it produces are really not that crisp - so I often find myself touching these up a bit with some software to try and make them a bit more interesting.

Toward the end of my ride I cross the Red Clay Creek and with a nice sweat, the water looked very tempting - not quite yet, but soon enough.

The bad thing is I had my first road race
scheduled for the Sunday in Lancaster PA and it
has been cancelled to to SNOW - yea, you got that right, it is snowing right now - actually ice
pellets right now - roads are a complete mess.






Races is scheduled for next Saturday so at leas that will give me a chance to delay my immanent implosion.





























No comments: